S
H
O
C
K
안녕!:D

Hey hey hello! :D If you're here you should know who I am. If you don't, somehow you got to this blog, so welcome. (No, I will not tell you who I am. Guess lor.)
I'll be moving out of blogger soon, so i don't know why in heck i changed the blogskin.
For the misguided, I love 슈퍼주니어 like mad^^ especially 김려욱!
If you hate me or something, please be notified that I don't really care :D

currently in the world of thirteen.



CLICK HERE!

TAG LA

Please do not contribute to the death of my tagboard.



everlasting friends

Class Blogs! 107 '09!♥ 207 '09!♥
A! Adelle!♥ Alyson!♥ Alicia and Jaime!♥ AmandaYap!♥
B! Belle Ng!♥
C! Catherine!♥ Celeste!♥ Celia!♥ Charmaine!♥
D! Daniel!
E! Elaine!♥ Elizabeth!♥
I! Iffera!♥
J! Jamie Phua!♥ Jamie Seah FEDERER!♥
JiaQi!♥ Jia Wei!♥
K! Kai Xuan!♥ Kellynn!♥ Krysia!♥
L! Lai Jia Hui!♥ Larisa!♥
M! Maya!♥ Maya and Melissa!♥ Minglu!♥
N! Najwa!♥ Nicolette!♥ Noelle!♥
Q! Qi En!♥
S! Scott! Shanna!♥ ShuYuin!♥
T! Thalia!♥ Tiffany!♥
W! Wyin!♥
X! Xinnie!♥ Xinyun!♥
SARANGHAE! SUPER JUNIOR OFFICIAL WEBSITE!!!♥♥♥


© designer.

time travel

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Sunday, June 13, 2010, 10:02 PM

I AM FREAKING BACK FROM MALAYSIA YAY :D i have missed my dear beloved computer so so so so much lol at least i had kbs there!! i had to search for it though it wasn't on 115 or 173 i was randomly flipping and then i found it ahaha but that caused me to miss star golden bell on tuesday noooo== but i caught dream team and MUBANK!!! :D sujuuuuuuu^^ but actually i was only waiting for MBLAQ and CNBLUE and suju haha. and i got my little brother hooked on dream team yay(: my little sister still is anti- anything korean. hais!

YOG training tomorrow. i'm in a dilemma whether or not to bring tennis racket .__. ahma say bring denise say bring alex say don't bring oh well in the end berny and i decided to bring just in case :D and walaaaao it's at 7.40 in the morning is this not the holidays!! boooo. kallang eh. luckily i'll have denise aueong to talk to me in the car :D

oh and i have metal in my thumb *___* was playing randomly with sparklers and dear brother got this genius idea of making a chain reaction. so i twisted two to like uh hold it together and the covering came off one and a bit of the metal in the sparkler came off and lodged itself in my thumb-.- at first it was just a sharp pain which i thought was the metal thingy pressing against my thumb. but then i realised a sliver was inside my thumb. next, think intense, constant sharp piercing pain for 5 minutes and you should have an idea of how my thumb felt :D tried to take it out with tweezers / needle but it was too deep inside and then tweezers / needle hurt too much so i decided to leave it inside. now you can still see the metal haha :x it's still kinda an open wound. and since the metal came from the sparkler, my thumb is now officially flammable -___-

oh surprisingly i survived all the jungle treks :D jungles are torture for me. 3 hours of tripping non stop over tree roots and slipping on moss and leaves and wet stones and cracking your head against trees or rocks etc .___. actually all that can be avoided but not for me cos i am really, really, really clumsy. but anyway jian fei x)

haha my bro and sis and i spent most of the time indoors watching tv. but since we have this big unused cement area outside my grandfather's house and we also happen to have a lot of chalk, my mother forced us outdoors. so we drew a big petition that um, petitioned to let us watch tv and we drew thousand of tiny televisions x) 10 minutes later, we were back indoors. :D

I CAN'T WAIT FOR UKISS AND BEAST :D really really hope i can go sheng siong!!! la la la collected beast showcase ticket today :D ended up with shock of the new era asian version. and i already have shock of the new era :x ah well! showcase is worth it right!! :D (duh) and i got FT's japan special album vol 01 yay yay now i have a super adorable picture of minhwan :D

YOG training on monday tuesday thursday. two tuitions on wednesday== friday FREE mubank timeeeee!!^^ i love fridays ahaha~ saturdays not so much cos super rush sia. omg and ukiss' kibum was mixed up with suju's kibum?! O: omg tv show ley .__.

crap i forgot the yog ball person format thingy. asked berny she said she doesn't know either ah well i hope bet everyone else forgot too :D...right? oh no. oh and i'm halfway through R + J yayhey. uh yeah it is teaching me new things. i mean, i had no idea "fish" was slang for prostitute x___x

21st is coming REALLY REALLY REALLY soon and ali and i haven't decided on a venue yet!!! but it doesn't really matter put us in the sahara desert, tell us it's the 21st of june and we can high nonstop :D sigh i miss ali ))): when i come back from malaysia she goes to malaysia!! i have not talked to her in 10 freaking days that is freaking long!!! i miss her la D; wyin's going overseas soon D; idk about gng and tiffany but lanning isn't going :D i am going to spam ali's phone when she comes back wheeeee!!! x)

okay. i'm gonna facebook now. let's see what i've missed in 10 days :D

COUNTDOWN TO RYEOWOOK'S BIRTHDAY: 8 MORE DAYS

omr it's single digit now!!! yeah well sorry for the slowness i was in malaysia~ :D


0 comment(s) / Back to top