S
H
O
C
K
안녕!:D

Hey hey hello! :D If you're here you should know who I am. If you don't, somehow you got to this blog, so welcome. (No, I will not tell you who I am. Guess lor.)
I'll be moving out of blogger soon, so i don't know why in heck i changed the blogskin.
For the misguided, I love 슈퍼주니어 like mad^^ especially 김려욱!
If you hate me or something, please be notified that I don't really care :D

currently in the world of thirteen.



CLICK HERE!

TAG LA

Please do not contribute to the death of my tagboard.



everlasting friends

Class Blogs! 107 '09!♥ 207 '09!♥
A! Adelle!♥ Alyson!♥ Alicia and Jaime!♥ AmandaYap!♥
B! Belle Ng!♥
C! Catherine!♥ Celeste!♥ Celia!♥ Charmaine!♥
D! Daniel!
E! Elaine!♥ Elizabeth!♥
I! Iffera!♥
J! Jamie Phua!♥ Jamie Seah FEDERER!♥
JiaQi!♥ Jia Wei!♥
K! Kai Xuan!♥ Kellynn!♥ Krysia!♥
L! Lai Jia Hui!♥ Larisa!♥
M! Maya!♥ Maya and Melissa!♥ Minglu!♥
N! Najwa!♥ Nicolette!♥ Noelle!♥
Q! Qi En!♥
S! Scott! Shanna!♥ ShuYuin!♥
T! Thalia!♥ Tiffany!♥
W! Wyin!♥
X! Xinnie!♥ Xinyun!♥
SARANGHAE! SUPER JUNIOR OFFICIAL WEBSITE!!!♥♥♥


© designer.

time travel

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Thursday, June 3, 2010, 9:54 PM

you know what okay that wasn't my last post. haha just wanted to say i'm going malaysia tomorrow! the highlands :D jungle trekking :3 so ahaha i won't be replying sms/calls/whatever until 12th! when i get back i'll move. ANNYEONG~ ^^

oh and i got contacts today :D i took like 45 minutes to try and put it on== and that was just the right one! taking it off is like uhhh hahaha you gotta pinch the eyeball or something :x wearing my specs now anyways :D

okay bye for 9 days! LOVE SUPER JUNIOR!!!!

COUNTDOWN TO RYEOWOOK'S BIRTHDAY: 13 DAYS - suju's numberrr :D soon they'll be 13 again up on that stage just wait and see!! JJANG^^


0 comment(s) / Back to top